What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractors are primary care professionals who focus on disorders related to the spine, muscles, joints, and nervous system.
What do Chiropractors treat?
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Disorders related to motor vehicle accidents (MPI cases)
- Whiplash associated disorders
- Back pain due to motor vehicle accidents
- Work Related Injuries (WCB claims)
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Posture related
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Lateral epicondylitis (Tennis elbow)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, Anterior interosseous nerve syndrome
- Subacromial Impingement Syndrome (“Shoulder Pain”)
- Sports Injuries (Sprain/Strains)
Some patients choose to see a chiropractor to enhance athletic performance and improve movement patterns.
Patients will undergo a relevant history and physical examination for their presenting complaint. If chiropractic care is indicated patients will undergo informed consent and can initiate a pragmatic course of care. If chiropractic care is deemed inappropriate for your complaint, the proper referral to the appropriate health care provider is made.
Our chiropractor takes an evidence-informed, non-invasive, hands-on approach to care. Dr. Manansala DC uses a combination of treatments depending on the needs of the presenting patient.
Dr. Manansala’s approach to care may include:
- Movement/functional based assessment
- Soft-tissue therapy: myofascial release, fascial abrasion technique, instrument-assisted soft-tissue mobilization
- Spinal Manipulation or Joint Mobilization
- Dry needling +/- intra-muscular stimulation
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture
- Rehabilitative exercise