Team Training Program
- Train with a purpose: All NRG team training sessions start with each team’s desired goals. These goals will allow our certified trainers to tailor each session to make sure the goals set in place are accomplished.
- 1-2 weekly sessions are recommended to realize in-season goals.
- Flexible week day (evenings) and weekend scheduling.
What to expect:
Each 1 hour team training session at NRG will consist of key muscle group activation, core stability, movement patterns, and overall athleticism. Correction of muscle imbalances and proper maintenance will be a key factor to all training sessions and will be developed by one of NRG’s Certified Athletic Therapists.
- Each team will have the option to have the NRG Registered Dietitian present a Comprehensive Nutrition & Lifestyle lecture to the athletes and parents.
- Pre-game preparation strategies including a dynamic warm-up, movement patterns and muscle activation.
- Post-game recovery and cool down strategies.
Cost: $175.00 + GST
Give your team the NRG experience; reserve your spot today at 204-783-9578 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I’ve been going to NRG for 3 years now and i’ve consistently been getting better and better. NRG has helped me get to the next level every year and i have nothing but good things to say about NRG!”
– Cody Glass (Portland Winterhawks, WHL)