Program Description – NRG’s Full-day hockey camp located at the Seven Oaks Sports-Plex will allow players to get the edge over their competition just before tryouts. This comprehensive camp combines professional coaching emphasizing biomechanical correction, sports specific movements / energy systems, and body maintenance. Each day the athletes will arrive to the training facility excited to train with NRG’s professionals both on and off ice.
Dates: August 20-24, 2018
– 10 hours of ice (2 hours per day)
– 5 hours NRG Fitness/Dryland Sessions (1 hour per day)
– 5 hours NRG Sports Activities (1 hour per day)
– 10 hours NRG Educational, Recovery and Rest Activities (2 hours per day)
Players: The NRG on-ice program will consist of edge work, power skating techniques, shooting, passing, stick handling and small area games.
Goalies: The goalies can expect to gain the following instruction:
– Skating and proper edge work
– Repetition of save selections and mechanics
– Angles and positional play
– Game situations and awareness
Each dryland training session will consist of key muscle group activation, core stability, movement patterns, and overall athleticism.
Location: Seven Oaks Sports-Plex
Schedule – Group C – Y.O.B 2010 & 2011
8:30-9am – Drop Off
9-10am – NRG Sports Activities
10:15-11:15am – NRG Educational, Recovery, Rest Activities, Lunch/Snack Time
11:30am-12:30pm – On Ice
12:45-1:45pm – NRG Fitness/Dryland Session
2-3pm – NRG Educational, Recovery, Rest Activities, Lunch/Snack Time
3:15-4:15pm – On Ice
4:15-4:45pm – Pick up